And applying for jobs really make you understand yourself more. More often than not, you're being scrutinised and assessed from head to toe, and online applications always ask the standard questions: What's the biggest achievements you've made in your school years? Have you ever lead a team? Et cetera et cetera. Since my answers to those questions are a pathetic "no", I guess it'll be really hard for any employer to sit up and take notice of me. Talk about having a lacklustre and boring uni life. -__-
I know nobody strikes lottery on their first try, but getting rejected time and again is so demoralising. I'm really not feeling very enthusiastic about further job applications anymore.
Anyways. Went for the second round of interview for that Kobe teaching post. Results will be out next week, and I'm seriously still in a dilemma. But there's no point worrying about something that isn't definite, is there?
And to sidetrack a little, the TW stock market is strengthening! Shit. I should have changed currency long ago. Now I'm losing money for every SGD I've to change. -_- Anyways, that'll be all tonight. Till then again, tata~ (: