Monday, March 10, 2008

I think my bad habit of refusing to sleep in the wee hours of the morning is back. -.-

And I've a test to sit for in less than 14 hours' time, which I haven't exactly finished studying for. How come I don't feel worried? Somehow my impending graduation has given me a sense of false security and nonchalance towards stuff like this. But if i don't buck up soon, I think my CAP'll probably go to the realm of somewhere which I don't really wish to see. Tsk.

And on a totally unrelated note, I'm pretty horrified by the state of my English now. How am I supposed to go teach English in Japan with my current standard? That is, if I pass the interview. And that's a very big 'if'. I don't know how I should feel about this: On the one hand, I'm pretty excited to have a chance to go back to Japan once more (IF I pass), but on the other hand, I'm scared. I don't want to go there all alone with no one I know for a year, and leave behind so many familiar things. ):

Actually I didn't really want to talk about this here: I've always had this superstition that good things'll go bad if you talk about them prematurely. As if you're jinxing things up. And I don't really let myself hope for too much also because along with high expectations come huge disappointment. But if so, how can the interviewer detect my passion and the fact that I want it badly enough to give it to me?

Now, that's the crux of the question after all, isn't it? Do I really want it as badly as I think I am? I really don't know. And I think I better stop talking about it anymore lest this really jinxes up my chances.

And suddenly, the motivation to write's back again! I already have a topic in mind for my next post. Stay tuned! Tata~ (:


2:16 AM

skyward
love always protects; trusts; hopes; perseveres.

her
.him .rainydays .chocolates

destined
  • what
  • I
  • want


  • speak





    take off
    ♥geok
    ♥jess
    ♥mel
    ♥pam
    ♥teng


    reminisce
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    July 2010


    credits
    1 2 3 4