Friday, March 14, 2008

I think the weather is affecting my emotions.

It's been raining everyday, and it's constantly grey and cold. This isn't right, when it should be plenty hot and sunny by now. I really miss the sun!

And just this Wednesday, out of the blue, I was feeling so down. Just wishing I could disappear for a while, and not have to deal with the realities of life. Committments, responsibilities, etc etc. And there're so many thoughts running around in my head that I'm feeling so confused. ):

Anyways. The Taiwan trip's settled. Finally booked the air ticket (my money is literally depleting right before my very eyes ):) but somehow, I'm not feeling too excited yet. The amount of work that needs to be done e.g. planning the itinery and how to get where etc is just so scary. And this time, I'm going with a group of friends that I only got to know last year? Not sure how it'll be like, but I think it'll be fun! ((:

Yep, that'll be all for now. This cold weather is really very unbecoming already!


12:38 AM

skyward
love always protects; trusts; hopes; perseveres.

her
.him .rainydays .chocolates

destined
  • what
  • I
  • want


  • speak





    take off
    ♥geok
    ♥jess
    ♥mel
    ♥pam
    ♥teng


    reminisce
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    July 2010


    credits
    1 2 3 4