Speaking of which, I didn't get the teaching post. Apparently, only one candidate was selected because one of the current teachers there decided to extend her contract.
ちょっとがっかりしたね。Like I said, I wanted it, but I guess I didn't want it that badly enough after all. So although I was disappointed, I recovered pretty fast. And according to Jas (one of the girls I met with last night), it's not that you're not good enough, it's just that someone's more suitable. Oh wells.But Japan is deeply missed. It seems like everyone I know is going there! Arghhh. I also want to go back there so badly, but financially wise, it's really out of the question. I'm feeling sad at not being able to go back there anytime in the near future. ): If it's possible, I'll be more than willing to trade my TW trip for Japan anytime.
Anyways. 2 more weeks to exams. And I'm feeling the heat already. )):
どうしてもどうしても今日本へ行けない。
本当に無理だよね。
でも、これから一生懸命貯金するつもりね。
是非又戻って!
That'll be all for now. Till then again.