Saturday, June 14, 2008

I know I haven't been blogging properly in a while... Not that there is anything interesting to write about anyway - it seems as if my life is hanging in limbo right now, and I find myself repeating the same motions day after day.

I really should start looking for a job in earnest. And well, last week, I sent in my resume for something I really wanted - I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed as it is, hoping that I'll get it. You'll know it's something you really want if you fervently wish you'll get it, and would be willing to try to the best of your ability to ensure that outcome... Oh well, shan't mention too much here lest it's a failure again, and I get all my high hopes dashed. ):

Anyways. I rejected an offer - I went for the interview prepared with the bare minimum, and I came out thinking it didn't go fantastically. Yet, I was still offered the job. I was feeling confused over it; I think I've never felt so alone before, with the bf away in China, and all my friends busy with their own lives... I didn't know who I can consult, and in the end, I made my final decision by myself. At first, I wasn't sure if I did the right thing, but many people had advised me against doing something which I don't like, so I guess it's the appropriate (I wouldn't say it's the right decision, since I really don't know for sure) choice that I made.

Sometimes, it's so hard to try to make yourself be understood, especially when your intentions are misconstrued and twisted into something else. It's okay if you don't see where I'm coming from, and my own rationale, but please don't superimposed your own narrow view onto what you don't know thankyouverymuch.

Well, I'm feeling empty... Time to find something to really engage myself in, I guess. Till then again, tata~







And I think it's just that time of the month again when I'm feeling totally blah. ):

1:15 AM

skyward
love always protects; trusts; hopes; perseveres.

her
.him .rainydays .chocolates

destined
  • what
  • I
  • want


  • speak





    take off
    ♥geok
    ♥jess
    ♥mel
    ♥pam
    ♥teng


    reminisce
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    July 2010


    credits
    1 2 3 4