Thursday, July 17, 2008

The bf's gone - off to Japan for his study trip.

Just came back from the airport, and I hate to say this, but seeing him off appears to become easier "with practice". I mean, there'll still be that lingering
依依不舍 , but I didn't tear this time round, as compared to when I sent him off to China last month.

I don't know - the idea of spending time apart in different countries was so unbearable that the sadness just overwhelmed me that time. But thinking back, if I were in his shoes, I might have felt differently. Like when I went to Taiwan - I couldn't bear to leave him for that long too, but at the same time, the idea of exploring another foreign country and culture beckoned seductively.

Anyways. He'll be gone again for a year in Oct for exchange. Guess I'll just have to start dealing with it huh.

Oh wells. Commencement and Taiwan photos'll be up soon, when I can get around to posting them. Heh.

Till then, tata~

12:17 AM

skyward
love always protects; trusts; hopes; perseveres.

her
.him .rainydays .chocolates

destined
  • what
  • I
  • want


  • speak





    take off
    ♥geok
    ♥jess
    ♥mel
    ♥pam
    ♥teng


    reminisce
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    July 2010


    credits
    1 2 3 4