I'm feeling a tad antsy, if not restless, tonight. As if my heart can't settle. As if something's missing somewhere.
I desperately need to find things to occupy my time, to keep myself busy. I never thought I'd say this, but the truth is, I desperately need a job.
I'm sick of sitting around, and having to wait and prepare for the next rounds of interview that never seem to end. Why is there a need for so many rounds of selection anyway? The process's too drawn-out, and I'm feeling worn out already.
As of now, I need to be constantly vigilant, keeping a hawk's eye on my finances. I can't afford to spend money I don't have, despite the needed necessities. I'm counting every penny, as it is. Cut down on public transport; walk whenever possible; no impulsive indulgences.
Still, I trust Him for my finances and that everything in my life will be smooth-sailing. And because of that, I feel truly thankful and very blessed. (: