Friday, September 12, 2008
It's been 1 month and 1 week since I started work!
Can't say it's been smooth-sailing every step of the way, but so far, it's been great!
I love my bunch of crazies (i.e. the other 6 graduate trainees) - JH, E and U with their endless crapping, and the enjoyable gossip sessions with LH. They brighten up every day of my working life so much so that I wonder what'd I do without them? I know all 7 of us probably won't stay working in this place forever, but at least for now we got the chance to work together and to get to know each other better. (:
And last night, they brought me drinking - boy, it was an experience. Haha. I got drunk, and poor E had to send me home, and to bear with my out-of-control behaviour. -___- It was kind of demeaning to make a fool out of myself but I just can't seem to stop, despite my brain being sober save the wooziness. Haha.
But anyway, I'm looking forward to the start of my internship next week - I probably won't get to see the crazies as often as now, but I'm eager to learn!
Wish me luck k! (:
Till then, tata~
♥9:20 PM