Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Haven't blogged for a while because I was struggling with certain issues a while back.
Needless to say, but those issues pertained to work of course.
Seeked the advice of the bf, E, and a couple of church friends.
And I came to realise no matter what others say (which basically was the same thing in essence), the thing that matters most was your own mindset.
So, October was a bad, bad month.
I don't know why or how those issues surfaced, but I was just grappling with leaving the job or not.
Those very same things kept replaying in my mind, and I couldn't seek relief from them no matter how hard I tried.
In other words, I was tormenting myself (and perhaps people around me) with silly thoughts and ending up very frustrated, angsty and upset.
Especially with myself.
But yep, things are finally getting better. (:
I realised, all along, I've been too self-absorbed, constantly focused on my own feelings.
But instead, I shouldn't be so worried because I've Him!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you… Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
All in all, not too bad an end to the month of October! (:
Shall just do my best in work and not have anymore stray and useless thoughts!
頑張ろうね!
♥7:31 PM