Thursday, December 25, 2008
Dear all,MERRY MERRY X'MAS!!Christmas is a season for giving, and I remembered I was still in Japan this time last year.
Was treated to lunch and cakes in the office on Tue.
Had a BBQ with the church peeps that same night which was fun, despite the small turnout.
Work wise, things are going okay.
Still a distance to go towards self-satisfaction, but at least the self-doubt is being kept at bay at the moment.
Had a feedback session with HR the other day, and to tell the truth, it was something I almost lost sleep over.
Felt silly about that, but it went better than I expected, which I really thank Daddy for. (:
But up till now, I still have no idea which department I want to go to.
And I especially do not like this sense of uncertainty.
Anyways, having another BBQ with the NUS Oweek peeps this Sun.
Something to look forward to as well.
Not that I'm up for much socialising these days.
Plus chalet in Jan with the GTs.
Still pondering about that though.
Yep, that shall be all for now.
Have a blessed holiday everyone! (:人間関係はとても複雑だ。
よく分かっていないね。
どうして変な人たちがいる?
もしかして私のせいしかない?As a side note, I'm taking up Japanese lessons again!
The single little perk in my lacklustre life now. (^-^)
♥4:13 PM