Chalet with the GTs. Sleepless night. Endless cooking. Happy laughter. Silly games.
Stayed up the whole night walking around a mostly silent Downtown in the wee hours (read: 3am) and feeling cold in the chilly night breeze. -.- The last time I pulled an all-nighter was back in 2004 when I had my JC prom night. And I was so zonked when I took the first bus home this morning at 6am. Wondered where I found the energy to attend church after only 4 hours of sleep. =/ The chalet was fun, but freaky - it displayed a whole new side of a particular colleague I've never seen before. Goes to show the power and danger of booze.
Anyways. Tomorrow marks the next chapter in my working life - the start of our first posting. I'm feeling apprehensive because I've yet to know where I'm posted to - another long story of screw-ups. Tsk. Shall just pray for the best and I know Daddy'll definitely watch over me!