I'm often finding myself at a loss for words or energy to continue blogging on a regular basis.
There are so many things that I simply prefer to keep to myself now.
For some reason, the older I get, the more introvertive I become. I don't wish to mingle around with other people making small talk, all the while donning a pretentious mask. I'd rather much prefer to spend time in my own company, curled up with a book.
And somehow, I keep on losing my slippery grasp on so many things.
My job - I was struggling with it and whether to stay. Thankfully all that's worked out now, and I can safely say I'm quite enjoying what I'm doing despite the earlier screwups.
My life - I keep being confronted by the direction my life is heading, my goals in life, and what I really want. Up till now? I'm still clueless.
My emotions - Somehow I'm set off by the slightest things these days. I really wonder since when I've become such a cry- or whine-baby. I really need to learn to control my emotions better.
My relations with others - Nowadays I'm so unmotivated to keep up friendship with others. Or maybe, I'm just too tired to try. It takes too much effort on my part I guess.
Anyways, I've just done something crazy - I signed up for the Women's 10km Sundown Marathon. Wish me luck peeps!