Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Had my half year appraisal today and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm so unreceptive to criticisms, but truth be told, I haven't the slightest idea what my boss was saying.
The only thing that came through loud and clear was his intention to get rid of me. Lacing it with all those niceties doesn't hide the ugly truth that he wants me transferred.
At the heart of it all, I want to try all means and ways to prove him wrong. That I've what it takes, and if not, I'd try my best to cultivate those qualities he deems suitable.
At the same time, I feel unsure again. As if the itchy feet syndrome's back.
I don't know - I think all he did was to confuse me, because I've no idea what he was driving at, and all the while I'm hoping he'd give me some concrete examples.
Feedback's good of course - it gives you an idea what areas to improve on. But not when it makes you feel inferior and unwanted.
Once again I'm floundering, trying to search for that strength within which doesn't seem to exist at all.

不想打退堂鼓,但一失去勇气和坚持下去的信念,一切也只不过是过眼云烟。
心好乱,又想逃避现实 - 这一次放假必定是对的决定。

12:36 AM

skyward
love always protects; trusts; hopes; perseveres.

her
.him .rainydays .chocolates

destined
  • what
  • I
  • want


  • speak





    take off
    ♥geok
    ♥jess
    ♥mel
    ♥pam
    ♥teng


    reminisce
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    July 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    July 2010


    credits
    1 2 3 4