Just when I thought I have given up the urge to blog, here I am again.
I shifted seats today, and as of coming Monday, I'll start on a clean slate in a new team, as mandated by my boss. No matter how he sweetened the way he put it across, it really goes against my wishes:
1. I like my current team and portfolio just nice. 2. I like my current seat. 3. I enjoy the company of the colleagues sitting around me. 4. I'm familiar with what I've been dealing with for the past 1.5 years.
To put it simply, I've gotten so comfortable that the prospects of any change (whether positive or not) isn't exactly welcomed. Plus, I do not like being relegated to sitting beside my boss. Talk about being oppressive.
A totally new chapter this time, and there's a bunch of mixed feelings. Mainly negative ones jostling for a front seat this time.